| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is somewhat dry. Just 76.8mm (3in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:46.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Linden, New Zealand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Linden:
- Paekakariki Hill, New Zealand - 18.7 kms (11.6 miles) NNE
- U Hutt, New Zealand - 19 kms (11.8 miles) ENE
- Wallaceville, New Zealand - 19.9 kms (12.4 miles) E
- Trentham, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.5 miles) E
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ESE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 11.6 kms (7.2 miles) SE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 16.8 kms (10.4 miles) SE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 18.2 kms (11.3 miles) S